A Guide to Amazon’s Advertising Console (ACC)
Amazon is an interesting place to advertise your products and services (and an even more interesting place to sell them!). The Amazon Advertising Console is a one-stop shop for all of your advertising needs.
Amazon is a unique platform for advertising. It’s not only one of the biggest online marketplaces in the world, but it also has its own internal search engine and platform for consumer purchases. That means that Amazon users can find products on the site itself rather than being directed to other websites, and if they find what they want on Amazon, they can buy it directly from there.
What is the Amazon Advertising Console?
The Amazon Advertising Console (ACC) is a tool for advertisers to manage their Amazon advertising campaigns. It’s an easy-to-use dashboard that you can use to set up, manage, and optimize your campaigns. Amazon’s Advertising Console is a tool that allows you to create and manage your Amazon ads. It’s available for both sellers with an Amazon Seller account and advertisers who use Sponsored Product listings.
It is a powerful tool for advertisers who want to make the most of their ad campaigns. It can be intimidating at first glance, but once you know how it works, it’s easy to use and will help you create ads that are optimized for your audience. AC is primarily used for managing your Amazon pay-per-click (PPC) ad that shows up in search results and on product pages. It also supports display ads on other sites that integrate with AC.
How Does It Work?
The primary goal of the console is to make it easier for advertisers to advertise on Amazon. It provides a dashboard for managing ads, so you can see how your campaign is doing at any given time. You’ll also be able to make changes to your campaign, such as increasing bids or adding new keywords. The ad console is made up of for main tabs: Campaigns and Keywords. Ads & Ad Groups. Each tab has its own unique features and functions, so you can use them in tandem or independently.
In Campaigns, you’ll find all of your campaigns in one place. Each campaign contains a number of ad groups, which are used to group ads by theme or product category. You can also create new campaigns from within this section.
If you want to create a new campaign but don’t have any keywords yet, then go to the Campaign tab.
Ads are the individual advertisements themselves; this is where all of the creative work will happen! When creating an ad or editing an existing one, you have access to all kinds of options, including headline text, body text, images, or videos (depending on whether it’s an Amazon Product Ads or Sponsored Products campaign), product types/categories/keywords, etc.
Ad Groups are where you will organize your ads by targeting criteria such as keywords and audiences (such as age ranges). This tab contains information on how many impressions have been generated by each ad group as well as its CTR (click-through rate) and cost per click (CPC). You can also add new ad groups from here if necessary.
Keywords are search terms that people use on Amazon to find products they’re interested in buying. You’ll want to add keywords that are relevant and compelling so that your ads show up when people search for them and make it easy for them to find what they’re looking for
Benefits of Console
Amazon’s advertising console lets you create targeted campaigns to reach new customers, increase brand awareness, and more.
The benefits of using Amazon Advertising Console include:
- Targeting potential customers based on their interests, demographics, and behaviors.
- Creating ads that are highly relevant to your audience.
- Tracking performance metrics to see which ads are working best.
- Allowing you to change the content of your ads easily.
How to set up an Amazon Advertising Console campaign?
Amazon’s Advertising Console is a powerful tool for advertisers, allowing them to set up campaigns and run them in order to reach their target audience. It can be intimidating at first glance, but this guide will walk you through all the steps needed to get started.
- First, you’ll need to sign up for an account if you haven’t already done so. You can do this by following the link on Amazon’s homepage or selecting “Sign Up” from the navigation bar at the top of any page.
- This will take you to a page where you can enter your email address and password (make sure they’re both unique), then click “Sign In.”
- If you have an existing Amazon account, just log in using that information instead. Then click the blue button that says “Continue.”
- On the next page, select either “Create Account” or “Already Have an Account?” depending on whether or not you already have one.
- If not, select “Create Account,” then enter your billing information (including name/address) as well as contact information (phone number/email address). Once that’s done, select “Continue.”
- You’ll now arrive at Amazon’s home page; click on “Ads” in order to move on.
- Once you’re logged into your seller account, click on “Advertising” under the “Seller Central” heading at the top of the page. You’ll see several options here: search ads, product display ads, video marketing ads, and sponsored products.
- To start with search ads, click on “Create Campaign.”
How do I get an advertising console account on Amazon?
- You can sign up for a new advertising console account on Amazon by creating an Amazon seller account.
- You’ll need to provide your business information, such as your company name and address, as well as contact information like email addresses and phone numbers.
- You’ll also need to provide some personal information, like your social security number and driver’s license number.
- Once you’ve completed these steps, you can start advertising on Amazon!
Types of Console Campaign
The console is separated into four main sections:
This section allows you to create campaigns and manage them once they are live. You can view performance metrics on your existing campaigns but not make any changes to them.
Create new audiences based on similar customers who have previously purchased your products. These audiences can be used for retargeting or other types of advertising.
Create email lists or upload customer data files from third-party platforms like Shopify or MailChimp to create custom audiences for ads targeting specific individuals.
Create email templates with information about your products and sales promotions that will automatically be sent out at specified dates and times each month—like a monthly newsletter—or when certain actions occur—like when someone signs up for an account on your site.
Features of Advertising Console
Three of the most important features are Optimization, Budget, and Audience.
This section allows you to adjust bids and budget allocation by device and campaign type. You can also set up automatic bid adjustments based on factors like CPC and cost per sale (CPS). You can even add negative keywords to exclude unwanted traffic from your campaigns.
The budget section lets you set daily budgets for each campaign and ad group, as well as overall limits for each account. You can view historical data on spending in order to stay on top of how much money has been spent so far on an account or campaign.
Audiences allow you to target specific groups of people who have shown interest in products similar to yours—or even those who have already purchased something from you! For example, if you sell toys for kids aged 3-9 years old, then you could create an audience called “3-5-year olds” that includes anyone who has purchased any toy within this age range over the past year.
Create keyword lists for each campaign and refine those lists by analyzing search behavior or competitor activity. You can also create negative keywords to exclude certain searches from your campaign.
Display Network Ads
Display ads appear on third-party websites and apps across the web, so you can reach customers no matter where they are looking for products like yours.
Product ads are text ads that appear in search results alongside product listings. They show up when someone searches for a product by name or using specific keywords, so they’re well-positioned to catch the attention of shoppers looking for what you sell!
The Amazon Advertising Console is a powerful tool that can be used to build up your Amazon Associates account and make more money, no matter the niche that you’re in. It truly is worth checking out if you have any interest in advertising on Amazon at all.
How do I get an advertising console account on Amazon?
There are three steps to getting an advertising console account on Amazon:
- Create a seller account and apply for an advertising console account by filling out this form and following the instructions. (You’ll need to provide your tax ID number, which you can get from your tax professional or from TurboTax.)
- Once you’ve applied, Amazon will review your application within 24 hours and let you know whether your application has been approved. If it has been approved, the approval email will have a link to activate the console.
- If your application is denied, Amazon will send you an email explaining why it was denied.
What is the Amazon advertising console?
Amazon advertising console is a self-service platform that allows you to create, manage, and optimize your Amazon ads. With the Amazon advertising console, you can not only create and manage your own ad campaigns but also control the performance of your existing campaigns. The Amazon advertising console includes several features and tools to help you find customers and improve sales.
What is Amazon AMG?
Amazon Advertising Marketplace (Amazon AMG) is a self-service advertising platform for businesses on Amazon.com to purchase and manage their own display ads and sponsored product campaigns.
Amazon AMG enables advertisers to reach customers at scale and provides them with a streamlined experience for managing ad campaigns across all ad formats and devices.