How to sell multiple items on eBay?
Sell multiple items on eBay to make some extra cash. If you have an extensive collection of items that you don’t need anymore, or if there are some items in your home that you would like to sell but don’t want to deal with the hassle of setting up a garage sale, then selling them on eBay is a great option.
While most people think of eBay as being limited to just selling one type of thing at a time, this isn’t true. It’s possible to sell multiple items on eBay at once by creating an auction for each item individually and then linking them together in an auction listing.
This can be done by adding links for each item in your description or by creating separate listings for each item within the same listing.
Things to consider while selling on eBay
If you want to sell multiple items on eBay, there are a few things you need to know.
- First, you can’t just list all your items in one listing. You’ll have to create separate listings for each item. This is because eBay requires that each listing be unique, meaning that it has its own title, description, and photos.
- Second, make sure that each of your listings has unique titles and descriptions that accurately describe the item being sold. You don’t want someone buying one item from your listing and getting something completely different!
- Thirdly, don’t forget about shipping! When listing an item on eBay, you’ll need to add shipping costs to the price of the product.
- You should also include this information in your title and description so buyers know what they’re paying for before they bid on an item or buy it outright.
- The most important thing to do is to always be sure to have a description of the items you are selling, as well as plenty of pictures. Pictures bring in a lot more buyers than descriptions alone.
- Also, make sure your prices are set right. The last thing you want to do is undersell an item because once it’s gone, that’s it.
- Never act rude or arrogant to the people who are looking at your items for sale, or you will get nowhere. So be polite and say thank you when someone buys something from you! Also, take some time to check out what others are selling in your category, so you don’t price your item too high or too low.
How to make a pick listing on eBay?
Making a listing on eBay is easy. It’s like creating a Facebook post, but with more options. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the eBay homepage and click “List an item.”
- Choose your category from the dropdown menu, or search for one that fits your product if you can’t find it.
- Enter your title and description of your item, including any additional information about the condition or history of that item if necessary. You can also add up to 12 photos of it here too!
- Enter your price and shipping information, then click “Get Started.” That’s all there is to it!
When you’re done, save your listing and start the process over until you’ve listed all of your items. You may want to check out our article on how to sell everything on eBay if you need more help. Once you’re done, remember to set up a payment method and start shipping your items!
Example: how to list multiple shoe sizes on eBay
Listing multiple shoe sizes on eBay is easy.
First, go to your seller dashboard and click “Edit listings.”
Next, click the “Manage” button next to the listing you want to change.
Under “Shoe Size,” select “Multiple sizes.” In the drop-down menu that appears, select the size(s) you want to offer in this listing. Click “Save” when you’re done.
What is an eBay variation listing?
A variation listing is a unique way to list and sell your products on eBay. The main difference between a regular listing and a variation listing is that the first one has only one product, while the second one has more than one.
This means you can create multiple variations of the same product, which can be useful when you have different models or sizes available in different colors or materials.
You can create a variation listing on eBay. A variation listing allows you to create multiple listings at once. You can set up different variations of the same item and then choose which one you want to sell.
If you have several different items in your inventory, but they’re all the same type of product, you can use a variation listing to create multiple listings with different prices and descriptions.
This can help increase sales by giving buyers more options and allowing them to find an item that fits their needs.
ebay Variation categories
eBay offers a variety of categories for your items to be listed in. These can help customers find what they’re looking for, and also give you ideas about how your item could be categorized.
Here is a list of the primary eBay categories that you can use:
* [Art] – Artwork, paintings, drawings, sculptures, and other visual art objects.
* [Baby] – Baby products, including clothing and accessories.
* [Books] – Books, magazines, and other publications.
* [DVDs & Movies] – DVDs and movies (excluding VHS tapes).
* [Electronics] – Electronics such as computer parts and accessories; audio equipment; video games; cell phones; iPods; other consumer electronics devices.
* [Health & Beauty] – Health care products such as vitamins and makeup; beauty products like lotions or shampoos.
* [Home & Garden] – Home improvements items like furniture or appliances; gardening tools like shovels and rakes; housewares like dishes or cookware.
Variations and Quantities on eBay
The variations and quantity settings on eBay are a way to specify the exact type of product you are selling. For example, if you have 10 pairs of shoes, and you want to sell them as a single lot, you can set up the item as a 10-pack.
If you have 5 pairs of shoes available in different sizes and colors, you can set up the item as an “item with variations” and then add all of the different combinations. In this way, any buyer can search for any combination they want.
How to add variations on eBay 2022?
To add a variation, open the listing and click “Edit.”
Click the “Add Variation” button on the right side of your screen.
A window will pop up asking for information about your new variation. Add the details for this variation, including title, description, price, quantity available, and the option to change the quantity later if needed.
Click “Add” to save this info and create your new variation! Note that you can only create one variation per listing.
how to make a you pick listing on ebay
To add quantity to an item you’re selling on eBay, follow these steps:
1. Go to the “Add a new listing” page and select “Sell similar items” from the drop-down menu.
2. Click on “Start selling” to go to the next step in the process and choose “Add a new item.”
3. Enter your product title, description, and price in the appropriate fields. You can also add photos, choose shipping options, set up payment methods, and add another category for search purposes if necessary.
You may also choose to offer free shipping or expedited shipping at additional cost if applicable to your products or services being sold through eBay’s platform as well.
4. To add quantity, click on “Manage inventory” under the “Inventory” tab on the left side of your screen once this step has been completed successfully without any errors being generated by eBay’s system. During this process at any time during this process itself at any time throughout this entire process all throughout this entire process.
You can follow the same set of steps if you are wondering how to add quantities on the eBay app.
Selling multiple items can be difficult to do when you’re a new seller. You want to make sure that you know what you’re doing so that you can come across as an advanced eBay user.
If you tell the customer any details of their order, you should fulfill it exactly as they wanted so that they don’t have any complaints. This will help your eBay reputation because customers will see that your items were legitimate and that they got what they asked for.
In the end, eBay will be a way to monetize some of the items that are currently sitting in our basements collecting dust. The key, in my mind, is to focus on the topics you are passionate about, and use these passions as the foundation for your new business ventures.
How to sell multiple items in one listing on eBay?
To sell multiple items in one listing, you’ll need to use the “more than one” option.
First, select your items and click on “more than one” in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Next, enter the number of items you want to sell and click “add an item.” You’ll see a box asking for more information about each individual item.
Fill this out for each item and click “save changes.” Finally, click on “list your items” at the top of the screen and follow the instructions from there!
How to sell multiple items on eBay in one listing?
Sell multiple items in one listing on eBay by adding a quantity to the listing.
- Open an eBay listing for the item you want to sell.
- Enter the number of items you want to sell in the quantity field, and click Add Item(s).
- Select the options you want to include in your listing, such as starting price or shipping options.
- Click Save & Continue when you’re finished entering information about your item.
- Review your listing before submitting it to eBay.
How to sell multiple of the same items on eBay?
Selling multiples of the same item on eBay can be tricky, but it’s not impossible. Here are some tips for navigating the process:
1. Make sure you’re using the correct terminology
You don’t want to accidentally sell your old iPhone as a new one, or sell your used couch like a new one. Be sure to double-check your listings to make sure you’re using the right terms.
2. Price it right
Don’t price your items too low, but also don’t price them so high that nobody will buy them.
3. Don’t forget about shipping costs!
You can calculate shipping costs in advance by going through each of the steps on eBay’s website (https://www.ebay.com/shipping).
How to sell multiple items on one eBay listing?
There are a few ways that you can sell multiple items in one listing on eBay.
- You can create a single listing with multiple quantities of each item, and then add the individual items to their own separate listings so that you don’t have to pay additional fees.
- You can create a single listing with multiple items, but only one quantity. This will allow you to sell all of your items at once, but it does mean that the buyer will have to pay the shipping on all the items separately—which could result in higher fees than if they’d purchased them individually.
- You can create multiple listings for each individual item and add them all together as “add-ons” (this option is only available if you’re selling fewer than 20 total units).