Purpose of Position
Urtasker is a multi-national and one of the top 5 leading e-commerce agencies that has won a Clutch award for fastest growth 2021. The company has now become an Amazon partner and is moving towards becoming a top digital marketing agency.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join our e-Commerce Operations team as an e-Management trainee. For your role, you should have an eye for detail, identify arising problems and their solutions. You should also possess great communication and coordination skills for effective team performance.
At the end of your trainee program, you will successfully learn to handle e-Commerce storefronts and the processes included in managing them.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
- Learning and implementing company values, policies, and processes.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Observing processes and learning from experienced operations and brands staff.
- Making detailed notes and intercommunicate with Managers and Team Leads.
- Compiling documents and preparing presentations.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (CS, Management, Marketing or Allied)
- 0-6 months’ experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience on MS Office
- Excellent time management skills
- Trainee Period: 1 Year
- 09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
- 05:00 PM – 02:00 AM