Urtasker is looking for a passionate copywriter in our Hauppauge, NY office. The copywriter will be responsible for producing original content and/or refreshing existing copy for Amazon product detail pages for Amazon digital brands. The role will be responsible for creating informative, engaging, and accurate B2B and B2C copy for websites, blogs, infographics, emails, and other digital and written collateral. The copywriter will have strong written and verbal communication skill. This role may include client-facing responsibilities. Working for a fast-paced and growing company makes this position an exciting opportunity!
- Write clear, concise, and clean copy for Amazon
- Incorporate SEO keywords into copy for e-commerce search-ability
- Perform accurate and detailed market research for every type of product imaginable
- Manage multiple projects by prioritizing your work
- Collaborate with other departments such as graphic designers and marketing
- Study Amazon guidelines religiously
- Exceptional research and writing skills.
- Bachelor’s in English, journalism, marketing, communication or related filed.
- Minimum 3 year of copywriting experience for an agency, marketing department or newspaper/website or Amazon product listing
- Exceptional writing, proofreading, research, and communication skills
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates their online shopping behavior
- A genuine love for the Writing and ability to distinguish between features and benefits
- Excellent professional, technical, and creative writing skills
- Copywriting experience
- Ability to work in a face-based, diverse culture across a broad spectrum of clients
- Familiarity with Amazon SEO and best practices is a plus
- Strong aptitude to work within deadlines both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft words, excel and PowerPoint