Urtasker empowers Ecommerce businesses and brands with an innovative E-commerce account management and digital marketing services. With 3 global offices and team of 200 E-commerce experts, it is one stop shop full-service agency which helps small to medium size online brands to grow their business on Amazon, Walmart, and many other marketplaces.
Urtasker is currently seeking to onboard a qualified E-commerce Account Manager to join our fast-growing global team. The ideal candidate will be working out of our Hauppauge, NY head office and have 2-3 experience in a digital/creative agency environment or Amazon brand management experience. One year or more experience in managing digital marketing programs with proven result in digital strategy.
This role is a fast paced and rewarding position and will have a focus on client retention and building relationships. This role will focus on developing strategies and optimizing Amazon brand’s business.
With focus on client retention, the candidate will be coordinating with internal teams (content writer, graphic designers and digital marketing) to help clients through product research, market research, optimizing listings (copy writing and graphic designing), Amazon advertising optimization.
In the first month
- Learn about culture, teams, and products
- One on one training for E-commerce marketplaces
- Learn about key methodologies of E-commerce such as keyword research, product research, listing creation and optimization
- Work with business development team and operations to understand life cycle of client and projects.
- Involve in weekly evaluations
- Establish positive relationships with key decision-makers.
- Understand client’s business needs and objectives
- Learn about Amazon best practices
- Start onboarding client
- Take the ownership role for client facing.
Start 2nd month
- Learn advanced level concepts in Amazon and E-commerce
- Assist in onboarding all incoming clients
- Working side by side with teams to assist with overall strategies
- Day-to-day project tracking and management with internal cross-functional teams
- Create PowerPoints and presentation materials for clients and management
- Proactively reaching out to clients
- Developing and coordinate marketing strategies across E-commerce marketplace
- Amazon content best practices and identifying where improvements are needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 years + experience managing digital marketing programs, with proven results in digital strategy and paid advertising within the e-commerce space.
- 2 years + experience in an agency environment preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, Business Administration, or graphics
- Experienced in compiling, documenting, and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders
- A strong client service mindset and customer service skills
- Excellent planning, project and time management, and decision-making skills with the ability to self-manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/maintain relationships across multiple businesses and organizations
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills preferred
- You have reliable transportation and can commute to Hauppauge to work in-office
Compensation and Benefits:
- Paid Vacation and Sick days
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Friendly and highly collaborative working environment where your voice will be heard, and your ideas will count
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Chance to build a long-term career in digital marketing and branding
- Learning & Development of opportunities and new skills