Urtasker is currently seeking to onboard a qualified Client Success Amazon Account Manger to join our fast-growing global team. The ideal candidate will be working out of our Hauppauge, NY head office and must have 2-3 experience in creative agency or Amazon account management agency or marketing for a brand that sells on Amazon.
This role is a fast paced and rewarding position and will have a focus on Client Retention and building relationships. This role will focus on building strategies for online sales and marketing for clients as well as coordinating with a cross-functional team. The candidate will work directly in conjunction with online brands, online retailers, and manufacturers to help them launch, re-launch, growth, and management of E-commerce accounts on Amazon, Shopify, Walmart, eBay and etsy.
Our ideal candidate should have experience planning, developing, and executing quarterly and annual plan related to marketing, sale, and inventory management. She/he should be confident, outgoing, and have the ability to be client-facing throughout the relationship.
With focus on client retention, the candidate will be coordinating with internal teams (content writer, graphic designers and digital marketing) to help clients through product research, market research, optimizing listings (copy writing and graphic designing), Amazon advertising optimization.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in onboarding all incoming clients
- Working side by side with operations teams to assist with overall strategies
- Day-to-day project tracking and management with internal cross-functional teams
- Create PowerPoints and presentation materials for clients and management
- Proactively reaching out to clients
- 2-3 years of account management experience for a creative agency or advertising agency
- 1-2 Experience working for Amazon brands or at an Amazon marketing agency is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing, Communication, Advertising, or Business Administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- A strong client service mindset
- SEO or Copy writing experience or is a plus
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage many ongoing projects at once
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with planning and strategizing brand growth
- You have reliable transportation and can commute to Hauppauge to work in-office
Compensation and Benefits:
- Paid Vacation and Sick days
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Friendly and highly collaborative working environment where your voice will be heard, and your ideas will count
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Chance to build a long-term career in E-commerce consulting and branding
- Learning & Development of opportunities and new skills