Our full-service marketing agency is looking for a creative and data-driven Client Relationship Manager with strong interpersonal skills and an appetite for building highly effective B2B digital marketing strategies. Our ideal candidate will act as the liaison between the client and Urtasker– driving growth through relationship building, effective strategic development, and tactical implementation of best-in-class marketing services.
- Ensure each customer receives a high touch, frictionless customer experience.
- Oversee on-boarding of new clients.
- Uncover client’s needs, desires and objectives and craft creative strategies that align with these needs.
- Clearly communicate client’s objectives with colleagues and drive development of timely deliverables
- Deliver ideas and final products to clients for review.
- Analyze, interpret and present results.
- Manage client expectations and objections.
- Lead client strategy meetings and contribute to discussions.
- Identify opportunities for up-selling to current clients.
- Ensure account satisfaction and retention.
- Manage multiple clients and internal responsibilities simultaneously.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
Experience & Qualification
Primary Strengths Required:
- Relationship Building Skills: you love getting to know people and helping them build their businesses through effective marketing strategies
- Digital Marketing Expertise: in-depth knowledge of web, content and digital marketing strategies, as well as business processes
- Problem Solving Skills: ability to identify breakdowns in communication or process and effectively create and implement solutions.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills: ability to interact professionally with business owners, executives, and the internal team. You must possess confidence in managing difficult personalities.
- Detail Oriented: analytical and a meticulous work ethic
- Strong Organizational Skills: ability to work under pressure with multiple accounts and deadlines.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience managing marketing agency account relationships.
- 5+ years digital marketing agency experience preferred.
- A proven track record of building client relationships and directing data-driven and creative digital marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to grow accounts and build client relationships.
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in managing people and teams.
- Possess a creative mindset.
- Must be a team player.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Paid Vacation and Sick days
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Friendly and highly collaborative working environment where your voice will be heard, and your ideas will count.
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Chance to build a long-term career in digital marketing and branding.
- Learning & Development of opportunities