Urtasker is currently seeking to onboard a qualified Amazon PPC Manager to join our fast-growing global team. The ideal candidate will be working out of our Hauppauge, NY head office and must have 2-3 experience in creative agency or Amazon PPC management agency or marketing for a brand that sells on Amazon.
- Setting up and managing Amazon Ad campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids, and budgets for all assigned accounts on a weekly basis.
- Updating Account Managers on a weekly basis with updates, recommendations and insights.
- Performing Keyword Research, Competitor Research and Market Research for each assigned account.
- Provide complete and accurate data in the weekly reports.
- Other duties as needed.
What You’ll Do:
- Focus primarily on Amazon Advertising, today’s fastest growing advertising channel
- Work with and learn from an expert, supportive team
- Pay per Click (PPC) Account Management: Work with a variety of clients and manage daily execution of paid media campaigns that drive and optimize PPC campaign components including, Keyword Research, Listing Copy, Bid Prices, while maintaining effective cost per acquisition (CPA), return on ad spend (ROAS) or Advertising Cost of Sale (ACoS)
- Deep dive into analytics data to form the basis of campaign strategies and optimization
- Work directly with clients to communicate campaign results, strategy, issues or needs
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing Ads on Amazon
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or Business Administration, a plus
- Knowledge of Online Search Advertising (Amazon Ads or Google Ads), with a proven record of increasing sales a must.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess a “big picture” perspective, but immediately willing to ‘roll up your sleeves,’ and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Proven career growth and successes
- Past ad agency experience is also a plus.
- BA or higher in Marketing a plus