Amazon Listing Optimization
Urtasker offers listing Optimization service through its highly qualified and skilled team eCommerce consultants. Amazon product listing optimization is a process where eCommerce consultant will optimize your listing to help organic rankings and sales.
Most of the product listings that you see on Amazon aren’t optimized the right way. Business owners either do not know how to optimize or don’t have time to follow up on updates regarding optimization. Whatever the reason is, it is vital to keep your listing optimized to boost sales and sustain growth.
- Optimize listings with potential keywords to rank for search terms that buyer search for.
- Optimize with right set of images, title, and description to generate greater conversion rates.
What Makes Us Different
We are an experienced and talented team of passionate consultants
who breathe with Amazon PPC Management.
Skilled E-commerce team
Our team is highly skilled in E-commerce channels such as Amazon, eBay, Shopify and Walmart. All of our employees go through continuous training and development programs.
Cost Effective solution
There is no long-term contract and agency fee. Our outsourcing packages cover the cost of re-hiring and re-training of new E-commerce Consultant in the case of replacement your E-commerce Consultant.
We appoint an account manager on your account who works from day one. And responsible of your staff onboarding, performance, and daily reporting.
Our team works on your schedule which makes communication much easier with your onsite team much easier. You can reach out to us via direct US phone line, Skype, and email.
Optimize Your Amazon Products Listing – The Right Way!
- By reading title, the buyer should be able understand your product
- Highlight key element that differentiates you from your competitor
- Include your priority target keywords using space available
- Utilize all 9 image spaces if possible
- Size images to be at least 1000px to activate zoom function
- Add a video if at all possible
- Utilize a white background for the main image
- Use infographics to convey the scale of the product
- Include some lifestyle images, showing the product in use
- Have an image showing your product packaging
Key Product features
- Use all 5 bullet points if you are able
- Put yourself in the shoes of the customer, why should they buy your product over competitors?
- Focus on applications of the product
- Keep it product oriented
- Include any guarantee or warranty you are offering
- Does the product solve a problem? Explain how
- What’s your product’s fundamental value proposition?
Product Listing description
- Lead with the features and benefits to the customer, and talk about the product secondary to that
- Make the visitor believe that your product is something they need
- Keep it relatable – use language that you would use if you were speaking to someone
- Include your target keywords but don’t keyword stuff and make it difficult to read
- Tell a story that highlights the product’s value
- Choose the best text formatting for your description
- Run automated email campaigns to keep customers informed and encourages them to provide seller feedback and product reviews.
- Ensure your product is of high quality, always review samples and invest in some quality control
Learn How Our Experts can Help you Grow your Business